Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Delivering Marketing Joy with Ted Rubin



Each week over the past 22 weeks, I have had the great opportunity to talk to really interesting business leaders and entrepreneurs.  I started the Delivering Marketing Joy show because I wanted to create great content.  But I have fallen into a "master's class" of business learning.  It's been fantastic.

This most recent show is no different.  This time I talk with Ted Rubin.  He is a high energy social media expert that will explain (in real terms) how you and your business can create a long term return through Social.

Please enjoy this episode.

In addition, please let me know who I should talk to next?  I want to continue this series and make it even bigger and better. 

So who's next?  And can you help me reach them?

No comments:

Post a Comment