Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Had A Dream Last Night

So last night I was drifting in and out of sleep and this dream kept coming back.

I was on a large boat (think cruise ship) in the ocean.  Everything was going fine...until it wasn't.  The ship was suddenly in distress and people start to freak out.  We moved people quickly to the emergency boats, but there was not enough room for everyone.

As the boat started to go down completely, ropes fell from the sky.  I had the opportunity to grab this rope that went up into the sky, but I could not see it's destination.

I looked at the life boats.  I looked at the ropes to the sky.

I am not sure what this says about me, but in my dream, I walked toward the edge of the boat instead...

And decided to swim for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment